Assessment Center Overview
Congratulations on completing the classroom portion of BOMA International's Foundations of Real Estate Management program.
COPT requested learners complete a learning assessment at the end of the course. Here's your chance to show what you learned.
There is a brief post-course assessment for each chapter in the FREM textbook. You must complete all of the assessments in order to receive credit for completing the course.
As you work through the assessments, keep in mind:
- There is one assessment for each chapter.
- You must take the assessments in order - the system will require you to finish one before moving on to the other.
- You may use your textbook if needed. However, this should be your own work - you should not share answers with others (including fellow learners).
- There is no time limit - take as much time as you need.
- The minimum passing score for each assessment is 70%. You can take each assessment as many times as needed to each a 70% score - but, hopefully, you will complete each assessment on the first try.
- You must complete all of the assessments within one week of the last class session. InspiRE will send a final report to COPT with the results of the assessments.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact Marc Fischer at 443.290.6040 or [email protected]